Saturday 3 November 2018

Hot Married Woman Whom I ... Not For The Faint Hearted.

I was driving from my rural home Sanyati to Harare where I work, minding my own business and cash shortages problems in my country, playing my loud music to myself, then I was flagged down by a dazzlingly beautiful young lady, at Waverly terminus in Kadoma. 


She looked like a fresh apple, I said to myself maybe she is an angel who has decided to take a stroll in Zimbabwe. I don’t usually carry passengers in my car, but on the first sight, without thinking twice my foot was on the brake paddle, tyres scratching the rough and potholed tar. 
Hot Married Woman Whom  I ... Not For The Faint Hearted.
In no time I was off the road and she said she was going to Harare, and I thought she will cover me up on toll gates.

I will have some money left to have one or two soft drinks when I arrive in Harare.

I continued to mind my business, because I had read a clear statement on her glittering gold wedding ring and a few moments in my car she had phoned someone and said honey I am on my way now, I got a lift, but the car is rather traveling safely, the driver is not speeding and ended "I will 4ne u once in town"

Damn, that woman had the best thighs ever, chocolate, long, brown, and you know the man`s theory that the higher you look, the more the complexion changes, and as she wriggled in her seat, I could see her panties and the smooth hot chocolate thighs. I shook my head in an attempt the shrug off the adulterous demon that was now engulfing my mind.

I fidgeted in my seat too trying to concentrate with the road, but my eyes would drift to the smooth, chocolate thighs again and again. She seemed to be aware of her magic on me...she continuously adjusted her skirt, regularly to draw it lower, but it was just short to cover what was turning me on.

We started talking about other things, you know stupid weather, politics nonsense, kids, family, relationships, but then I could read from her face that she was now oozing with lust. In my mind I was lusting and feasting on her whole body, her cleavage, her curves, the soft hands, the soft eyes, the soft lips.

I was debating on my next move as you know that its not easy to ask to be dirty with a married woman, she can turn you down and make life a living hell for you....Then she threw me a lifeline when we talked about relationships, she was giving me that lustful eye, licking me, kissing me in her mind..!

At Halfway roundabout I was changing down gears and pushed my hand past the gear lever and landed on her thigh (as if by mistake) and she was like hee....in-law you will dearly pay for this....anyway, to cut a long story short, I found myself turning to a guest house opposite Showgrounds.

As soon as we were in our room, we kissed hungrily, and we systematically fell men- on- top on the bed. We kissed some more and I was removing her clothes one by one, kissing her soft face, neck then body, lowering my kisses, increasing my intensity, massaging her breasts, suckling on them gently. Her tits responded amazingly, and her whole body was aching for me as she mourned and groaned with pleasure. I was kissing her body as if I was possessed and in no time she was screaming, begging me to crush her.

I fingered her fanny intimately, and her clit responded by squirting juicy jerks...she became wet, and I slowly reached her clits with my tongue which entered her licking the walls of he vagi.. Spreading her legs wide, waist up to give me more accessibility as I drew my tongue deeper in her. She was in cloud nine, her body tremendously shook as she came.

I then slide my knob in whilst we were on a missionary position and as it sliced her vagi.. apart she tightly gripped her hands around me as if she wanted to crush me welcoming my long knob, and rhythmically our bodies moved, gyrated together. We changed positions and I did her from the back, and she moaned with pleasure. She came, and her whole body was shaking, her fanny was wet and her clit fully charged.

i then turned her around again, into the missionary position, because its my favourite, and banged her on. She climaxed again. She had her legs locked around me, and as I released my load, her legs were tightly pressing me onto her. It took close to 20 seconds to finish, and then we collapsed, satisfied.

I drove her to wastegate, she punched her digits into my phone and when she was dropping off she threw $100 to me and said don’t say you don’t have fuel when I summon you for part 2..

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *