Wednesday 25 May 2016

Celine Dion's Husband Fell Out of Bed and Died

Celine Dion’s heart remains full of love for her late husband, Rene Angelil, but the icon said she’s ‘haunted’ over his death. Instead of passing away in her arms like he wanted, Celine’s beloved died after falling out of bed.

The tragic death of her darling husband, Rene Angelil, 73, left Celine Dion, 48, rattled to the bone.

The “Power Of Love” singer admitted that she was heartbroken that despite all her efforts, she wasn’t able to grant her beloved’s dying wish.

“Rene wanted to die in my arms, but alas,” Celine mournfully admitted while speaking to Paris Match magazine, according to Daily Mail. “I was signing that night. He must have wanted to get up and he fell on the floor.”

“Normally, after my show, when he had taken his last medications, I [would give] him a kiss, tucking him in and [send] him off to sleep,” Celine added. “That evening, I didn’t want to wake him. It was the nurse who found him the next day. Distraught, she came to find me [and] I went into the room.”

How terrifying to find the love of your life dead on the floor. Celine admitted she felt “haunted” by Rene’s death, until a doctor confirmed her husband didn’t break any bones in the fall or suffered any bleeding or fractures.

Knowing that he wasn’t hurt, Celine said she was at peace and that Rene “left me with all his strength” to go on with her life after he was gone. “Every day we live with him, just not physically. I’m thankful that he does not suffer anymore.”

Though Celine is at peace with her love’s death, she still clearly feels the pain of loss. While accepting her Billboard Music Awards Icon award, the “It’s All Coming Back To Me Now” singer broke out in tears, especially when she accepted the award from her son, Rene Charles Angelil, 15.

Celine kept her strength to wow the crowd with her stunning performance of “The Show Must Go On,” but it took a lot of out of. “To try to perform that song without collapsing was big enough,” she spoke in a post-show interview.

“I really did not expect that and I thought I was going to make it through the whole night without tears and show strength and love won.” Indeed, Celine received major props from everyone, but the one who’d be the most proud of Celine would be Rene himself.
 Online Sources

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *